Nitto Handlebar/Stem B901R Rivendell Bull Moose SILVER
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
This is a handlebar and stem in one. (Original design was by Tom Ritchey in 1980 and it was named by Charlie Kelly) This Rivendell design has more sweep and bar has a graceful continuous arc. Comfy for climbing. Strong enough for offroad use.
– Fillet brazed CrMo construction
– 670mm width
– Backsweep is about 140mm
– 22.2mm throughout length
– 22.2 mm Grip diameter
– “Stem” extends 150mm w/ slight rise
– Quill is about 160mm
– Dull bright silver finish
– 867 grams
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.