NEW WEBSITE, NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND
BEST WAYS TO SEARCH AND SHOP
1) You can search by part number, product name keyword ("123456" "basket" "riser" "Deep V").
Searching by brand is also possible, but is only expedient if brand only has a small range of products.
You can search via the Product/Brand Category filter on the left side. However if you have used the filter in conjunction with the Search Box, you might need to clear out of the filter to be able to do a new search.
Example: You selected "Fender/Mudguard" as a filter, and then searched "hammered" to find a Honjo Hammered Fender. If the next item you want to search for is outside the "Fender/Mudguard" category, you need to click "SHOP" on main navigation bar to CLEAR OUT of the filter you selected. Or you can just choose another category, before executing a search.
Spelling counts: Search AI cannot guess at what you might want
Word order does not matter: You can search "Wolverine Frame" or "Frame Wolverine" and still get results.
2) Limitations of the current iteration of this site:
--Site does not let you view our part #'s.
--Site does not let you view product detail pages unless you have an account AND are signed in.
Site only allows viewing an overview of products with retail pricing, if you are not signed in. Clicking for additional details will lead to a blank page.
--Site doesn't show regular and discounted pricing together, so you can view how much savings there is.
We will be addressing these limitations as soon as we can
3) Before Placing Your First Order
- Please enter in a Visa or Mastercard into your account
- Double check you have a shipping address listed even if it is same as the main account address
- Adding a billing address if different from main account address
- Double check pricing: On some products, pricing can change depending on the option you choose. For example: Honjo Fenders: The preview page shows just one price, but the hammered finish, beveled and smooth finish have different prices from one another. Select the options you want to reveal the actual price.