Suzue 15mm to 12mm Thru-Axle Converter, Length 130mm, Niner, Kona, Whisky #9
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
Fork Thru Axle Conversion Kit for carbon forks on many bike models including:
Otso Waheela (w/Lithic Hiili fork)
Foundry Overland (w/ Whisky #9 fork)
Rose Backroad and Xeon
Pride ROCX Tour LT.
Converts fork from 15mm to 12mm Thru Axle allowing use of a wide range of hubs and wheels previously incompatible. Kit includes one each:
- M12x1.5mm threaded insert (replaces original)
- 10mm long thru hole insert
- 12mm x 130mm long thru axle, M12x1.5mm threads
1. Use either grease or low-strength threadlocker on thread adapter
2. Use Park Tool SPA-2 or equivalent 2.3mm pin spanner to tighten thread adapter into fork. Flange goes on the OUTSIDE (see third picture).
3. Use grease on o-ring of thru hole insert and install into fork from the outside with a combined pushing and twisting motion. Do NOT use thru axle to drive thru hole insert into the fork.
4. Use grease on threads of thru axle. Torque 9 - 13.5 N*m using 5mm hex key.