Soma Frameset Tradesman Cargo Gray (front rack not included)
SOLD WITH OUT CARGO RACK
ADD #18170 IF NEEDED
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
The Tradesman is a front loading cargo frame along the lines of the old English "baker bikes". Load is placed on the frame instead of the fork or bars, so it doesn't 'pull' on the steering. Should handle front loads up to 50 lbs. well. A 20" wheel is used in the front to lower the load's center of gravity. Designed for disc brakes, because you don't want to lack for stopping power when cargo'd up. Available as frameset only.
For 2019, we have added ring lock mount and switched to a 44mm headtube.
ORDERING NOTE: Frame set and rack are now SEPARATE SKU's. To order the rack CLICK HERE.
Rack bolts are packaged with the frame, not the rack.
- Tange Infinity butted CrMo steel
- Designed for 26" rear and 20" BMX front wheels
- Designed for disc brakes
- Due to it's unique front end geometry, it steers like a normal bike
- Kickstand plate
- Rack/fender eyelets on frame and fork
- Vertical dropouts
- Wheelbase of 1116mm
- Paint: Battleship Gray frame with Slick Black fork
- Weight: 12 lbs (with frame, fork, front rack)
- Tradesman wheel set
- 20/26" Raindog Fender Set
- Hebie Folding Double Kickstand