• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
These are like the Cinelli Pope/Priest bars with some slight tweaks to make them more practical. Grip area is longer to accommodate standard grips and brake levers. Forward reach is increased to reduce the change in cockpit length.
Designed by Joseph Ahearne from Portland, Oregon and MAP bicycles owner and builder Mitch Pryor from Paradise, California.
– Width: 570mm/610mm
– Backsweep: 41 degrees
– Rise: 25mm
– Grip length (610mm): 195mm
– 22.2 mm Grip diameter
– Center: 25.4mm and 31.8mm (31.8mm version only comes in 610mm width)
– Finish: Polished anodized silver or black.