Cardiff G.O.A.T. Cycling Gloves (Goat Skin)
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
A joint project between Rivendell Bicycle Works and Cardiff Ltd.
• Made of goat leather which is ounce for ounce tougher than cow or pigskin.
• Unpadded, which allows for a good handlock on the bars that you don't get with puffy gloves. Durable enough to protect your hands in a crash, but won't get as hot in sunny weather.
• Vegetable tanned. The light color is because it has no chemical dyes. However the leather will darken/patina through use and age.
• Cotton crotchet back (85% organic )
• Velcro closure
• Machine wash warm, air dry
Sizes: XS to XXL
These are not meant to be form fitting gloves, so you might find more than one size that fits you comfortably
Palm circumference at the widest point:
19 - 20.5mm: XS
20.5 - 22.5cm: SM
22 - 23.5cm: MED
22.75 - 24.5cm: LG
23.75 - 25cm: XL
If you have fatter fingers, consider sizing up.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.