IRD Seatpost WayBack
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
A seatpost designed to help enhance seat adjustability on either saddles with very short rails or frames that are a little too small.
Allows your saddle to be set back 50mm...almost 2 inches. A good seatpost for Brooks Saddles, which have shorter clamping area on its rails.
NOTE: Published lengths are the length of the SHAFT ONLY. So length to the rails is actually LONGER by about50mm. So the 250mm size is actually 300mm long (to where the saddle rails cradle on the rocker piece).
The 300mm size is actually 350mm long.
- Aluminum head and rocker
- Single bolt design
- Tange Prestige CrMo shaft
- 250 or 300mm long
- Black or silver (silver version has a chrome-plated shaft with anodized rocker/head)
- Wt.: 420g (250mm)
The suggested weight limit on the IRD Wayback seatpost at the max 50 mm offset is 115 kgs = 254 lbs .
- ONLY in 27.2mm and 26.8mm OD presently