Kasai Trail Beam Dynamo Headlight
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
Most dynamo lights are designed mainly for commuting on semi-lit city streets. The high beam doesn't spread too widely for concern the eyes of oncoming traffic. Therefore they may not be ideal for rural areas where you want a wider beam.
The beam of the Trail Light is wider to illuminate objects around the direction you are going -- trees, bushes, rocks.
– CNC'd 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
– 600 lumens
– 5v Micro USB port allows charging of devices when bike is moving and light is switched off. Cable not included.
– Waterproof IP65
– Capacitor allows light output to continue up to 5 minutes while bike is stopped
– On/off switch
– Input voltage AC 6V
– Output voltage DC 6V
Why a Dynamo Light over common battery-powered lights?
– No need for batteries or recharging
– No worries of forgetting to recharge
– No worries of forgetting to bring it on the ride, because it is in the charger.
– Less likely to be stolen since there are wires.