New Albion Frame Privateer Colonial Blue
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
Build the Privateer into a versatile "all rounder" road bike, a medium duty tourer, a flat bar commuter with full fenders, or even a gravel bike. Compatible with derailleurs, internal geared hubs or single speed MTB hubs.
This latest update features 650b wheel specific design for the three smallest sizes, which reduces toe overlap common on small frames with 700c wheels
We have also added a huge 64cm size.
- Tange Infinity (Champion) double butted CrMo steel main tubes; tapered CrMo rear tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright builds look better
- Pump peg on headtube
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- 700c: Sizes 52-60cm are designed to fit cantilever brakes or V-brakes and can fit tires up to 700c x 41mm
- 650b: Sizes 44-50cm are designed to fit V-brakes/Mini V-brakes and can fit tires up to 650b x 47mm
- Optional fork available (Lugged sloping crown, 50mm rake, low rider pannier braze-ons, double eyelets at dropouts)
(700c-specific Privateers are also compatible with forks that have a 390-400mm axle to crown with 44 - 50mm rake/offset. There are no third party production forks compatible with our 650b frames that we know of)
- Sizes: 650b: 44, 48, 50cm; 700c: 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 64cm
- Paint: Colonial Blue (alternative is Matte Black)
- Part Requirements: Seatpost: 27.2mm OD, Front derailleur: 28.6mm OD bottom pull, Headset: 1-1/8", external cup, Rear hub: 130 or 135mm (spacing is 132.5mm), Brakes: Cantilevers or V-brakes, Bottom bracket: 68mm shell, English threaded.