Pake Track Frame Rum Runner Silver Mercury
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
This is a frameset that can be ridden hard and put away wet. We use Tange tubing, because it’s got a heritage of quality and a responsive feel. We know that the everyday cyclist needs a bike they can count on, day-in and day-out. From there we offered a bike that everyone could get behind: a solid platform for a multitude of fixed and single-speed builds. The beauty of the frame for us is that it keeps the track spirit, yet has never limited itself.
The latest update is tweaked to fit fatter tires in case you want to try tracklocross. It also an anti-rust coating on the interior of the tubes. If you choose to put brakes on, get the 57mm reach, not 49mm reach.
Our smallest size has a sloping tube, so we are renaming it a 46cm.
But it will fit those up to 5'7" using a drop bars and folks as short as 5'3" using riser bars.
- Tange CrMo steel tubeset
- 5mm thick track ends
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Clearance for 700c x 32mm knobby tires
- Decal set included, but decals do not come applied
- No bottle bosses
- Drilled for 57mm reach rear road brake, but has no cable guides
- Optional unicrown CrMo fork: 35mm rake, set up to take a 57mm reach road caliper brake. Pake also makes a compatible disc brake fork in black
- NOTE: Fork and frame NO LONGER FITS 49mm reach road brakes; we did this to allow more tire clearance.
- Fits 27.2mm seatpost; 30.0mm (or 29.8mm) seat collar
- Fits 1-1/8” (EC34) threadless headset
- Colors: Matte Black or Silver Mercury
- Sizes: 46 to 59cm