Soma Fork MTB 425mm, Canti, CrMo, 1" Threaded 26"
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
A rigid fork for early 90's mountain bikes with 1" threaded steerer forks. The length is good match for a frame that was designed for a Rock Shox Judy 63mm travel fork.
Measure your current suspension fork at its recommended sag to determine if this rigid fork is a good replacement for your bicycle.
– Tange Chromoly steel
– Axle to crown: 425mm
– Cantilever bosses (no disc mounts)
– Hub spacing: 100mm (for QR axle hubs)
– Rake: 40mm
– Three steerer lengths, 50mm of threads
(26" wheels only of course)