Soma Frame Wolverine B-Type Moss Green
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
Also check out the 2023 Wolverine v.4.1 Type-A and 4.1 Type-B! These are updated for flat mount brakes, which have become the main standard on road bikes. But the IS mounts on the 4.0 is still more convenient for running MTB drivetrain parts, flat bars, and larger rotors.
- Tange Prestige butted and heat-treated CrMo front and rear triangle
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Optional Matching Forks:
A) Lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork (#23280) with double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts.
B) Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork w/ triple boss mounts
C) Limited Run: IRD MCX Carbon fork -- QR or TA
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame);
- Paint: Moss Green