Soma Frameset Buena Vista (Rim Brake) '23 White
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You’ll find the geometry is more sporty, than upright-comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor.
Drop bars? Sure. Townie bars? Of course.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry
- Semi-horizontal dropouts, so you can build with derailleur gears, hub gears or SS (we recommend enclosed cam style QR for these type of dropouts)
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- Matching sloping-crown CrMo steel fork included. Features low-rider pannier mounts.
- Rack and fender eyelets
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 42, 50, 54, 58, (no 62cm) (Measured center to top of seat collar)
- 50-58cm models use 700c wheels and 57mm reach caliper brakes. Max. tire width with thoses brakes: 33c(28c with fenders)If you must have wider tires, consider a 650b build, then you could fit 38c with fenders.
- 42cm model uses 26" wheels and 73mm reach brakes (like Tektro 556 or Rivendell Silvers) Max. tire width: 1.5" with fenders
- Weight: Frame: 5.6 lbs(50cm) Fork: 2.35 lbs (350mm uncut steerer)
- In Tiburon Blue or Pearl White