Soma Frameset Grand Randonneur Disc Moss Green
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
The Grand Randonneur is a road frame optimized to carry a front load. We have equipped it with rear rack mounts, but it feels best with a front load only. The version 3 of the "Grando" makes quite a few updates.
• The geometry is still low trail in the front, but we have tried to make the low trail aspects less pronounced than in version 1 and 2.
• We have tweaked the tubing mix to add stiffness at the bottom bracket, while keeping this frame our lightest model. Most sizes have a standard 25.4mm OD top tube, but sizes 58cm and up have more oversized tubes to better match up with larger riders.
• We have modernized parts of it: Adding IS disc mounts and thru-axle hub compatibility. And of course everyone wants slightly more tire clearance.
• With its skinny steel tubes and 1" threaded lugged crown fork it still has the look of a vintage road bike.
• Tange Prestige CrMo tubes, double-butted
• Threaded 1" lugged crown fork is equipped with low rider pannier bosses, mini rack eyelets and double eyelets at the dropouts. 100mm x 12mm thru-axle hub compatible (axle included). IS disc mounts
• Designed for 650b wheels
• Max. tire fit: 650 x 47mm semi-knob tire
(Max. fender width: 50mm)
• Modular rear dropouts: Stock set up is for 142mm x 12mm thru-axle (axle included) with IS disc mounts.
• Rear rack and fender eyelets
• Pump peg at headtube
• Two sets of water bosses
• Seatpost: 27.2mm
• Weight: Frame: 4.25 lbs Fork: 2.35 lbs
• Paint: Moss Green
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.