Soma Frameset Rush Purple
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes) / 28c(w/brakes)
- 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- Frame: 4 lbs Fork: 1.75 lbs.
- Paint: Matte Purple
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.