Soma Frameset Rush Satin Copper
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes) / 28c(w/brakes)
- 51, 53, 55, 57, 59cm (Center to top of seat collar) (49 and 61cm are on hold until supply chain issues get back to normal)
- Frame: 4.1 lbs Fork: 1.85 lbs.
- Paint: Satin Copper
*Decals sit on top of the clearcoat and are removable with care,
but we do not stock replacements at this time.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.