Soma Handlebar Sparrow
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
The Sparrow is a townie style bar.
The 560mm size has better leverage for climbing and single-speed riding and has the most room for brake levers, shifters, and grips.
The 520mm is narrower, but with a grip area that fits some brake lever and shifter combos.
The 490mm version is more agile for squeezing through traffic, but may not fit shifters and brake levers together, so it is a better choice for SS or fixed gear or small hands/trimmed-down grips.
Can be used flipped to be used as a riser bar or down for a less upright position.
– Shotpeened Tange Aluminum
– Widths: 560 mm, 520mm or 490mm(measured center-to-center)
– Polished Silver or Black
– 25.4 mm clamp diameter
– 50mm drop/rise
– 55° back sweep
– 22.2mm grip diameter, 20.0mm inside diameter at ends to allow use of pursuit levers.
– Weight 245g (490mm)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.