Yokozuna Motoko MTB Disc Brake Blk - Post Mount
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
A cable-actuated disc brake system with a hydraulic boost.
Get hydraulic brake performance without the complexities of full hydraulic brakes. A great option for touring/bike-packing cyclists who’ve gotten stuck out in the boonies with a leaky brake line. But high performance enough for all around XC riding.
By sticking with a cable operated system you not only keep cable reliability, but you don’t need a dedicated hydraulic brake lever.
Premium compressionless housing included. (If your bike can’t handle our stout compressionless housing, you can run standard brake housing too. The rear brake has longer cables than the front. That is the only difference)
– Compatible with Long Pull Brake Levers (for V-brakes)
– Closed Hydraulic System (Mineral Oil)
– Includes Reaction Compressionless brake cable set for superb response
– Dual Piston pad action
– Simple one knob pad adjustment
– Caliper weighs only 145 grams
– Minimum recommended rotor size: 160mm
– Uses Shimano A-type Pads (XTR BR-M975 / XT BR-M765 / SLX BR-M665 / Deore BR-M545)
NOTE: Unlike the Motoko Road Brake kit, the Motoko MTB Brake DOES NOT include a disc rotor or IS adapter. The only difference between front and rear option is that the rear cables are longer.
(Some early stock included a post mount adapter for 203/180mm rotors, but this will not be normal spec)