Yokozuna Road Brake Shoes (1 wheel)
• SIGN IN to your Account to Place Order or View Wholesale Pricing
• Out-of-stock items cannot be Added to Cart
Call or e-mail regarding re-stocks
• View our Shipping Terms
Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been legendary, and have set a standard in brake shoe performance for two decades.
Their iron-oxide formulation provides fantastic braking force in wet or dry conditions but without the abrasiveness of other “severe condition” brake shoes.
Pad compounds pass strict TUV-DIN 79100 standards.
• The salmon-colored compound features an updated iron-oxide formula. Superior stopping power in wet, dry or mud. Its hardness also reduces the change of debris getting lodged in the pads.
• The softer Gen-X Black compound is also a great all-weather perfomer. Slightly less stopping power than the salmon, but the modulation is excellent.
• Available in Shimano-compatible, Campy(pre-2000) and Campy 2000
• With silver or black aluminum pad holders
• Sold in a set for one wheel